PAT Testing | Portable Appliance Testing
PAT Testing is also known as " In-Service Inspection of Electrical Equipment".
We will provide our PAT Testing service to any company or private landlord in Torfaen, Newport, Monmouthshire, Gwent areas , regardless of your companies size or number of tests.
All our PAT testing services are carried out in accordance to current IEE regulations.
Regular inspection and testing of electrical appliances (PAT Testing) helps you comply with current Regulations and ensures you as an employer meet your obligations to ensure electrical equipment is safe and poses no danger to you, your staff or customers.
PAT Testing may be something that you need to undertake for your business insurance or your landlords insurance.
The Regulations and relevant Acts that concern you and us:
- Electricity at Work Regulations 1989
- The provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998
- Maximum Failure to comply with the above regulations can impose a maximum fine of up to £5000 and up to 6 months imprisonment
- Health Safety at Work Act 1974.
- Breaches under the above Act can lead to penalties of up to £20,000 and If taken to Crown Court can lead to unlimited fines and up to 2 years imprisonment.
PAT testing is there to ensure your electrical appliances are safe for use and identifies faults that would not be picked up on a visual inspection. PAT Testing can help save lives, prevent injury, save stock and property from electrical fire and will always be a cheaper alternative to any financial penalties imposed by breaching the above Electricity Regulations and the Health & Safety at work Act 1974.
PAT testing proves your care about Electrical safety and is the cheaper alternative to the financial penalties stated above or the loss of life or injury.Contact us today to discuss your PAT Testing requirements and get a free quote.